Social Media Intern (Milpitas, CA, United States)
Elgato is looking for an energetic Social Media Intern who will help the Marketing department in day-to-day activities in Social Media strategy, community campaigns, copywriting, content creation, and special projects. This opportunity will be both educational and practical. The ideal candidate will be immersed in content creator communities, creative, and has a strong interest in cultivating online communities.
We will have two cohort tracks that you may choose from that span a 12-week period:
- May 24th to August 18th, 2023
- June 21st to September 8th, 2023
What you’ll be working on:
- Learn the life cycle of community and content marketing
- Experience creating a content calendar for multiple social media platforms
- Learn social strategy through content planning / brand voice / copywriting
- Engage our community through social posting and replies
- Conceptualize, execute, refine, and publish social activations in a professional setting
What we’re looking for:
- Pursuing a degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, Graphic Design, or a related field
- Detailed-oriented, organized, and able to manage competing priorities
- A great communicator, written and verbal
- Passionate about the gaming, streaming, and / or content creator industry
- Knowledgeable in online social culture (and yes, memes)
- You are actively enrolled as a full-time student in an accredited institution and have completed at least one year of education.
- You are pursuing either an Associate’s, Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctorate Degree, and returning for at least a final term following the summer internship.
- You are able to fully commit to one of the two 12-week (40 hours per week) internship cohort tracks.
- You must be at least 18+ years of age at the start of the internship.
Elgato is the audiovisual tech brand of choice among content creators on all platforms. If you’ve watched videos on YouTube or Twitch, chances are, our products helped make them shine. Our mission is to empower content creators everywhere. Be part of the team that makes this happen.
In 2018, Elgato was acquired by Corsair, a provider of high-performance PCs and peripherals. Over the last three decades Corsair has cemented its leadership position in its key markets and continues to grow rapidly. As a semi-autonomous division of Corsair, we have engineering offices in Germany and California, and distribute our products in over eighty countries around the globe.
Elgato’s award winning product range combines cutting edge technologies with industry leading industrial design and user experiences to deliver an unparalleled level of performance to customers. Our focus is always on simplicity and enabling the best possible workflow for content creators.