Game Capture HD Support
Downloads & Support
- PC: Windows 7 SP1 (or later), 4 GB RAM, built-in USB 2.0 port
- Mac: OS X 10.9 (or later), 4 GB RAM, built-in USB 2.0 port
- Game Capture HD60: 2nd generation Intel Core i5 CPU (i5-2xxx or comparable), 2 Ghz or higher, before Turbo Boost
- Game Capture HD: 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo (or comparable)
- Stream Command: 2nd generation Intel Core i7 CPU (i7-2xxx or comparable), 2 Ghz or higher, before Turbo Boost. Windows 7 or later;
Stream Command for Mac coming soon.
Manual and User's Guide
How do I use Stream Command with Elgato Game Capture HD 2.0 software?
How do I use Separate Audio Tracks with Elgato Game Capture HD 2.0 software?
How does Elgato Game Capture HD60 compare to the original Elgato Game Capture HD?
Can Elgato Game Capture HD60 capture 1080p video at 60fps?
What game consoles can work with Elgato Game Capture HD60?
If you need further help please get in contact with our support team.