Working Student - Software Engineer
What you’ll be working on:
We offer all our working students complete ownership of projects in their specific field of knowledge and give the chance of expanding their knowledge in new fields.
We offer project work for working students in following fields:
- C++ development for Elgato desktop software products
- Test Automation with Python for various of Elgato product updates or new Elgato products
You will work together with experienced engineers and collect hands-on experience on video and audio technologies.
What we’re looking for:
- Student in the field of computer science, software engineering or similar
- First experience in C++, Qt or Python (depending on the project you would like to focus on)
- Working in an agile team according to the CI/CD methodology suits you best
- Being familiar with Elgato products and any experience in algorithms, concepts and techniques in the field of audio and video processing is beneficial
- Fluency in both written and spoken English; German skills are an advantage
What we offer you:
- Professional development and coaching, access to learning resources and a path to permanent employment for the best candidates
- International Team in Munich and around the globe
- Opportunity to flex your creativity in a booming, future-proof industry
- Focus on personal development and training in any relevant discipline
- Modern and comfortable office in the center of Munich
- Discounts on Elgato, Corsair, Origin, and Scuf Gaming products
- And of course: Great coffee on tap, drinks, fruits + catered team lunch on Fridays
Elgato is the audiovisual tech brand of choice among content creators on all platforms. If you’ve watched videos on YouTube or Twitch, chances are, our products helped make them shine. Our mission is to empower content creators everywhere. Be part of the team that makes this happen.
In 2018, Elgato was acquired by Corsair, a provider of high-performance PCs and peripherals. Over the last three decades Corsair has cemented its leadership position in its key markets and continues to grow rapidly. As a semi-autonomous division of Corsair, we have engineering offices in Germany and California, and distribute our products in over eighty countries around the globe.
Elgato’s award winning product range combines cutting edge technologies with industry leading industrial design and user experiences to deliver an unparalleled level of performance to customers. Our focus is always on simplicity and enabling the best possible workflow for content creators.
Good to know:
We provide a welcoming and inclusive environment for all, regardless of origin, ethnicity, gender identity, or religion.
Convince us with your personality and skills. Together we will achieve great things.