Senior Test Automation Engineer (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Senior Test Automation Engineer to join the development of our in-house test automation framework. You will work together with the product development teams to ensure that the framework is fit to test new and upcoming features.
What you’ll be working on:
- Develop our in-house test automation framework using Python
- Ensure reliability, scalabiltiy and maintainability of the framework
- Work with other teams to ensure that the framework has required capabilities
- Build additional tools to make testing and analysis of test results and found defects more efficient
- Work closely with the product teams to increase testability of our products
What we’re looking for:
- Professional Experience developing test automation solutions using Python
- Very good knowledge of Python
- Experience as Software Tester for Desktop Applications for Windows and macOS
- Experience using the Atlassian Toolchain (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- Experience using GUI Test Frameworks
- A plus is Experience in mobile Test Automation of iOS and Android Applications
- Agile Mindset: An ability for creative problem solving using all resources at your disposal
- Fluency in both written and spoken English; German skills are an advantage.
- ISTQB Foundation Level Tester or higher preferred
- Location Mönchengladbach
What we offer you:
- International Team in Munich, Moenchengladbach and around the globe
- Opportunity to flex your creativity in a booming, future-proof industry
- Focus on personal development and training in any relevant discipline
- Modern and comfortable offices in the center of Munich and Moenchengladbach
- Quarterly profit share bonus and discounts on Elgato, Corsair, Origin, and Scuf Gaming products
- And of course: Great coffee on tap, drinks, fruits, catered team lunch on Fridays and discounted lunch vouchers on other days
Elgato is the audiovisual tech brand of choice among content creators on all platforms. If you’ve watched videos on YouTube or Twitch, chances are, our products helped make them shine. Our mission is to empower content creators everywhere. Be part of the team that makes this happen.
In 2018, Elgato was acquired by Corsair, a provider of high-performance PCs and peripherals. Over the last three decades Corsair has cemented its leadership position in its key markets and continues to grow rapidly. As a semi-autonomous division of Corsair, we have engineering offices in Germany and California, and distribute our products in over eighty countries around the globe.
Elgato’s award winning product range combines cutting edge technologies with industry leading industrial design and user experiences to deliver an unparalleled level of performance to customers. Our focus is always on simplicity and enabling the best possible workflow for content creators.
Good to know:
We provide a welcoming and inclusive environment for all, regardless of origin, ethnicity, gender identity, or religion.
Convince us with your personality and skills. Together we will achieve great things.