Senior Manager, Digital Marketing
The Elgato Marketing team is looking for a passionate and seasoned Senior Digital Marketing Manager who will lead strategy and execution of activities including go-to-market, website development, direct to consumer / ecommerce and campaigns. This position reports to the Director of Marketing and will manage a growing digital marketing team with multiple direct reports.
Elgato is the brand of choice for video production technology among content creators on all platforms. If you’ve watched live gaming or any streaming content on YouTube or Twitch, chances are we helped make it shine. Our mission is to empower content creators everywhere. Be part of the team that makes this happen.
In 2018, Elgato was acquired by Corsair, a provider of high-performance PCs and peripherals. Over the last three decades Corsair has cemented its leadership position in its key markets and continues to grow rapidly. As a semi-autonomous division of Corsair, Elgato has engineering offices in Munich and Mönchengladbach in Germany, and in California, and we distribute our products in over eighty countries around the globe.
Elgato’s award winning product range combines cutting edge technologies with industry leading industrial design and user experiences to deliver an unparalleled level of performance to customers. Our focus is always on simplicity and enabling the best possible workflow for content creators.
What you’ll be working on:
- Responsible for brand content including copywriting, messaging, storyboarding, product page design, asset generation and more.
- Proactively lead the continued advancement of the Elgato website in cooperation with the web development team and external agencies.
- Develop, implement and iterate digital marketing strategies in all aspects of the customer journey.
- Build out impactful marketing campaigns distributed through digital channels like social media (Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc), App Store (iOS App Store, Google Play Store) and email.
- Lead and manage a growing team of currently 3 marketing colleagues, located in Munich.
- Collaborate with internal teams and key stakeholders to present Elgato to a global audience with a consistently premium look and feel.
What we’re looking for:
- At least 5 years digital consumer marketing experience.
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of broader marketing mix and consumer content.
- Results-driven and process-focused with problem solving and decision-making abilities.
- Good analytical and project management skills.
- Organized, detail-orientated and always looking for new stimuli and ideas.
- Strong team player who motivates and inspires.
- Data drive, with the ability to report on key program metrics.
- Forward thinking and comfortable with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities.
- Strong communication at all levels of the organization, internally and externally.
- Familiar with and passionate about user generated content platforms like YouTube, Twitch, Twitter, TikTok, Instagram, etc.
- Prior experience in the area of content creation and live-streaming preferred.
- Fluency in English and German (written and spoken)
What we offer you:
- Flexible working hours and a friendly, positive working environment.
- A focus on personal development and training in any relevant discipline.
- Modern and comfortable offices in the center of Munich and Mönchengladbach.
- Quarterly profit share bonus.
- Discounts on Elgato, Corsair, Origin, and Scuf Gaming products.
- Great coffee on tap, drinks, fruit, catered team lunch on Fridays and discounted lunch vouchers on other days.