Partnerships Specialist, France
The partnerships team is the cornerstone of our marketing operation, and works with hundreds of creators worldwide to promote and spread awareness of Elgato products. Our mission is to empower content creators everywhere. Be part of the team that makes this happen.
Elgato is the brand of choice for video production technology among content creators on all platforms. If you’ve watched live gaming or any streaming content on YouTube or Twitch, chances are we helped make it shine. Our mission is to empower content creators everywhere.Be part of the team that makes this happen.
In 2018, Elgato was acquired by Corsair, a provider of high-performance PCs and peripherals. Over the last three decades Corsair has cemented its leadership position in its key markets and continues to grow rapidly. As a semi-autonomous division of Corsair, Elgato has engineering offices in Munich and Mönchengladbach in Germany, and in California, and we distribute our products in over eighty countries around the globe.
Elgato’s award winning product range combines cutting edge technologies with industry leading industrial design and user experiences to deliver an unparalleled level of performance to customers. Our focus is always on simplicity and enabling the best possible workflow for content creators.
What we’re looking for:
As a Partnerships Specialist, reporting to the Senior Partnerships Manager, you will be responsible for marketing activities that Elgato engages in for the French and BENELUX market. You will work with colleagues in multiple locations and teams to coordinate plans, manage activations, track budgets and develop our strategy. Your role will also involve forging and maintaining relationships with creators and influencers across platforms to ensure we have the right ambassadors and coverage for our brand. You should be comfortable working in a fast-paced industry spanning multiple time zones and disciplines to ensure Elgato is positioned for success.
What you’ll be working on:
- Continue to grow, expand and diversify our roster of talented partners.
- Plan, organize and create reports covering promotional activity, web traffic and campaigns.
- Identify trends in the online world and create action plans.
- Understand and present insight into the market, as well as provide advice on how the company may maximize its marketing and product offerings.
- Travel to events and promote Elgato to visitors, partners and acquaintances.
What we offer you:
- Flexible working hours and a friendly, positive working environment
- A focus on personal development and training in any relevant discipline
- Modern and comfortable offices in the center of Mönchengladbach
- Quarterly profit share bonus
- Discounts on Elgato, Corsair, Origin, and Scuf Gaming products
- Great coffee on tap, drinks, fruit, catered team lunch on Fridays and discounted lunch vouchers on other days.