Partnerships Operations Coordinator, North America
The Partnerships Operations Coordinator position is an administration support role assisting the Partnerships team’s global programs, activations, legal contracts and tracking and billing management. A successful candidate in this role will be highly organized, efficient self-starter, experienced collecting/processing invoices, and strong communication skills. Above all you are a committed team player willing to work above and beyond standard requirements to build a career in the industry.
Elgato is the brand of choice for video production technology among content creators on all streaming platforms. If you’ve watched live gaming or any streaming content on YouTube or Twitch, chances are we helped make it shine.
Our mission is to empower content creators everywhere. Be part of the team that makes this happen.
In 2018, Elgato was acquired by Corsair, a provider of high-performance PCs and peripherals, and operates as a semi-autonomous division of Corsair. Over the last three decades Corsair has cemented its leadership position in its key markets and continues to grow rapidly. As a semi-autonomous division of Corsair, we have engineering offices in Germany and California, and distribute our products in over eighty countries around the globe.
Elgato’s award winning product range combines cutting edge technologies with industry leading industrial design and user experiences to deliver an unparalleled level of performance to customers. Our focus is always on simplicity and enabling the best possible workflow for content creators.
As an administrative support role, this is not a technical position. The Partnerships Operations Coordinator has the following primary responsibilities:
- Inbound Partnerships Inquires - Evaluate incoming partnerships applications
- Partnership Management – Support the accounts of all global influencer contacts and associated databases, ensuring individual records are well maintained and updated.
- Activation Support – Responsible for contracting and logistics for various partnerships across multiple programs and locations while also tracking the spend of each componen.
- Vendor Setup and Tracking – Implement partner and vendor agreements as directed; work with Finance to establish accounts, update information as necessary, and coordinate on payment inquiries.
- Procurement – Purchase goods and external organizations to acquire services following required internal process.
- Mailing and distribution lists – Create and maintain accurate and updated mailing and distribution lists, support deliveries as needed.
- Onboarding – Assist with equipment ordering and other support contributions for establishing and welcoming new partners and members of the partnerships team
- Budget –Work with Partner managers and Finance to confirm budgets. Accountable for following internal business processes for opening and receiving POs, billing support of POs, T&E tracking, invoicing, coding and reallocating invoices to the correct budget.
- Reporting – Creating, updating and maintaining Partners CRM list and various reports/presentations. Assist in generating accurate and timely summaries of single activations and overall team deliverables.
- Logistics – Help team with send outs by handling logistics and follow ups.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years relevant experience.
- 1+ years of Project support and task (management) experience.
- Exceptional attention to detail of projects and operational process.
- Understand content creation and gaming trends/culture.
- Passion for content creation, whether it’s YouTube, Twitch, Instagram, etc.
- Superb organizational, project management and communication skills.
- Confident and motivated team player and a strong desire to achieve.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at a time and self-prioritize while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to accomplish tasks and reach goals through teamwork and collaboration.
- Bachelor’s Degree desired.