Junior Product Manager
Our Product Management team is responsible for the implementation of the product definition, up to product launch and the subsequent product maintenance. To extend our product portfolio, we are looking for a Junior Product Manager for our team in Moenchengladbach.
Elgato is the brand of choice for production technology among content creators on all major platforms. If you’ve watched live gaming or any streaming content on YouTube or Twitch, chances are we helped make it shine. Elgato’s award winning product range combines cutting edge technologies with industry leading industrial design and user experiences to deliver an unparalleled level of performance to customers. Our focus is always on simplicity and enabling the best possible workflow for content creators.
In 2018, Elgato was acquired by Corsair, a provider of high-performance PCs and peripherals, and operates as a semi-autonomous division of Corsair. Over the last three decades Corsair has cemented its leadership position in its key markets and continues to grow rapidly. As a semi-autonomous division of Corsair, we have engineering offices in Germany and California, and distribute our products in over eighty countries around the globe.
What you’ll be working on:
- Adjusting existing products as well as creating product combinations for specific markets and retailers.
Taking responsibility for new products, including coordination of internal and external stakeholders.
- Driving and controlling of custom units, parts and packaging.
Creation of product definition, category overview, roadmaps, etc.
Attending relevant trade shows mostly within Europe but also worldwide.
What we’re looking for:
Adhering to achieve project goals on own initiative and solving problems in consultation with the team.
- Knowledge about Elgato products and the market of content creation and live streaming.
- Knowledge in state of the art audio and video technology.
- Strong communication skills as well as self organization.
- Fluency in English and German.
- Basic knowledge in Adobe Illustrator or similar is an advantage.
- Degree in a technical field or marketing or comparable education.
- First professional experience as a Product Manager.