Graphic Designer (m/f/d)
Our ideal candidate
You have a strong eye for design and actively follow the design world. You have a strong understanding of design principles and are adaptable to applying these skills across various projects. You are proactive, take ownership of your work and enjoy rising to the challenge. You thrive in a fast-paced work environment and excel at managing multiple projects at once. You are a strong team player with a thirst for learning, a collaborative spirit, and a positive can-do attitude!
What you’ll do
As a part of the Marketing team, you will help break down complex narratives and translate them into simple and compelling visuals. You will be heavily involved with campaigns, ad creative, packaging, in-store display design, retail and web asset support, and other marketing activities. You will work closely in various areas of Marketing for complex projects while independently managing projects on a daily basis.
- Asset creation for marketing campaigns, web, retail, events, and ads
- Email marketing creative
- Packaging design and quick start guides
- General brand comms (Corporate Identity and guidelines maintenance, presentation decks, etc.)
- Apply a deep understanding of the brand guidelines for all assets created to ensure that they are in alignment with our brand tone and team objectives
- Manage multiple design projects under tight deadlines
- Identify opportunities to incorporate emerging marketing/branding trends to refine and expand our design vision
- Work with external suppliers as needed
- Support localization and maintenance
- 4+ years of related design experience
- A strong portfolio that showcases an understanding of core design principles, branding, and marketing
- Advanced skills in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign. Proficiency in other Adobe Creative Suite programs is a plus.
- Ability to communicate design ideas thoroughly, iterate, and take and implement feedback
- Knowledge of current industry standards for a variety of print and digital formats
- A driven and hardworking individual who is flexible in working individually and as part of a team
- Must be comfortable managing multiple moving projects at the same time
- Self-starter attitude, reliability, discretion, and ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude at all times
- Ability to work well independently or in a team environment and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- This role will require you to work collaboratively in our Munich HQ office
- Business English proficiency. German proficiency is a plus.
Also a plus
- Understanding of Content Creation/Live-Streaming industry
- Product Photography experience
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects or similar video software
- Knowledge of 3D software
Please send your resume and portfolio/website to be considered.