Community Manager, France (m/f/d)
What you’ll be working on:
- Work within Elgato’s marketing team to develop strategies and campaigns for social media marketing for region.
- Work with internal global content team to conceive and execute written/photo/video content that helps drives our brand’s message or provides education to our community.
- Analyze online metrics and interpret data to influence marketing strategies in region, as well as report progress to management.
- Schedule content on all social media channels, and interact directly with communities through our different social media channels for region.
- Partner with regional sales and content teams to create exciting assets and marketing programs to promote regional activities.
What we’re looking for:
- Very good French - spoken and written is essential.
- Working knowledge of photoshop or similar creative software (Premiere/Final Cut/etc.) preferred.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at a time and self-prioritize.
- Experience in Community Management.
What we offer you:
- Flexible working hours and a friendly, positive working environment
- A focus on personal development and training in any relevant discipline
- Modern and comfortable offices in the center of Mönchengladbach
- Quarterly profit share bonus
- Discounts on Elgato, Corsair, Origin, and Scuf Gaming products
- Great coffee on tap, drinks, fruit, catered team lunch on Fridays and discounted lunch vouchers on other days.
Elgato is the brand of choice for video production technology among content creators on all platforms. If you’ve watched live gaming or any streaming content on YouTube or Twitch, chances are we helped make it shine. Our mission is to empower content creators everywhere.Be part of the team that makes this happen.
In 2018, Elgato was acquired by Corsair, a provider of high-performance PCs and peripherals. Over the last three decades Corsair has cemented its leadership position in its key markets and continues to grow rapidly. As a semi-autonomous division of Corsair, Elgato has engineering offices in Munich and Mönchengladbach in Germany, and in California, and we distribute our products in over eighty countries around the globe.
Elgato’s award winning product range combines cutting edge technologies with industry leading industrial design and user experiences to deliver an unparalleled level of performance to customers. Our focus is always on simplicity and enabling the best possible workflow for content creators.