Business Development Manager, DACH B2B (m/f/d) - remote
As Senior Business Development Manager, B2B, you’ll be responsible for driving Corsair’s DACH B2B channel sales strategy, defining quarterly initiatives and executing tactical plans to meet revenue targets and growth plans. You will formulate a business plan with a focus on gaining mindshare, driving growth and engagement. You’ll build strategic relationships with key B2B channel partners in the region. Additionally, you will be expected to build and manage your revenue and project pipeline through pro-active and re-active leads selling Corsair and Elgato’s products as solutions within various market verticals, there will be a big emphasis on technical sales to succeed.
This role is an ideal fit for an energetic, highly-motivated sales person with a background in technology and solution selling, able to excel as a team player and confident to engage, present and articulate Corsair as a brand proposition to any audience. You will be in close cooperation with Corsair’s European sales, marketing, channel marketing and product teams. You will report directly to the Director of Business Development, B2B.
Language proficiency in both German and English is required, this is a remote role based in Germany.
What you’ll be working on:
- Work closely with the DACH Sales team to grow the B2B channel in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Proactively identify growth opportunities and seek out client and industry relationships to drive net new revenue
- Establish and maintain productive, professional, and influential relationships with our key B2B distributors and resellers
- Achieve quarterly sales revenue targets and goals, build forecasts and find ways to bridge sales gaps
- Consistently track and evaluate KPIs, ROI and other performance data to ensure targets and goals are being met
- Manage the ongoing pipeline for medium to long-term B2B projects.
- Understand and clearly communicate market opportunities, trends, needs and partner feedback to cross-functional teams
- Lead internal and external business reviews covering performance, strategic initiatives and action plans
- Continuously work to identify and initiate measures to improve system and processes
- Pitch, negotiate terms and close deals with key stakeholders
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in DACH B2B business
- Language proficiency in both German and English is required
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and drives results with minimal guidance
- Able to balance and translate high-level strategy to its day-to-day implementation
- Proactive attitude with excellent project management and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities under time constraints
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Must be able to communicate professionally and effectively across all levels of the organization internally and externally
- Experience and technical knowledge in Video Conferencing, Pro-AV, Education Technology and PC Hardware preferred
- Intermediate experience working with MS Office Suite; proficient in Excel (creating charts, pivot tables, lookup, formulas) is a preference
- Willing to travel and work flexible hours
- This is a remote position, based in Germany, Munich preferred
What we offer you:
- A motivated team around you with all the digital and gaming enthusiasm you are looking for
- Focus on personal development and training in any relevant discipline
- Competitive salary including quarterly profit share bonus
- Attractive benefits like an Employee Stock Purchase Program and discounts on Corsair, Elgato, Origin, and Scuf Gaming products
Founded in 1994, CORSAIR (NASDAQ:CRSR) is a leading global developer and manufacturer of high-performance gaming and streaming gear. With 21 different product lines CORSAIR offers a complete range of products that help digital athletes perform at their peak and enable streaming creators to produce studio-quality content for their fans. CORSAIR has built a passionate base of loyal customers due to its gamer- and creator-centric design philosophy, commitment to high performance, and professional quality. The company has received more than 4,000 product awards and has a footprint that reaches customers in more than 75 countries. CORSAIR also includes subsidiary brands Elgato, which provides premium studio equipment and accessories for content creators, SCUF Gaming, which builds custom-designed controllers for competitive gamers, and ORIGIN PC, a builder of custom gaming and workstation desktop PCs and laptops.