Assistant Partnerships Manager
As Assistant Partnerships Manager, you will be responsible for publicizing marketing activities that Elgato engages in on a global scale. You will work with colleagues in multiple locations and teams to coordinate plans, manage activations, track budgets and develop our strategy.
We support the Stay at Home initiative. Interviews will be conducted online and work will be carried out remotely, from home. In the future, all work will be carried out in-house at our Munich office.
For the ideal candidate, relocation packages may be offered.
Position Summary, Responsibilities and Expectations:
Elgato, a division of Corsair Components Inc., revolutionizes the creation of online video content for the connected generation.
At Elgato, we create hardware and software solutions specifically designed to improve the lives of content creators. Whether streaming gameplay or recording make-up tutorials, our products enhance their creative workflow. We believe user-generated content is the future and we are positioned as the leading provider of production tech for creators.
The partnerships team is the cornerstone of our marketing operation and works with hundreds of creators worldwide to promote and spread awareness of Elgato products.
As Assistant Partnerships Manager, reporting to the Senior Partnerships Manager, you will be responsible for publicizing marketing activities that Elgato engages in on a global scale. You will work with colleagues in multiple locations and teams to coordinate plans, manage activations, track budgets and develop our strategy. Your role will also involve forging relationships with creators and influencers across platforms to ensure we have the right ambassadors and coverage for our brand. You should be comfortable working in a fast-paced industry spanning multiple time zones and disciplines to ensure Elgato is positioned for success.
- Plan, organize and create reports covering promotional activity, web traffic and campaigns
- Identify trends in the online world and create action plans
- Grow and expand our roster of talent and increase awareness across regions
- Understand and present insight into the market, as well as provide advice on how the company may maximize its marketing and product offerings
- Travel to events and promote Elgato to visitors, partners and acquaintances
Essential Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years’ experience in communications, talent relations, or other areas directly related to this role
- Solid organizational, project management and reporting skills
- Fluency in English; additional languages are a major positive
- Excellent written and verbal communication, both in person and digitally
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Deep and demonstrable understanding of the online video landscape and trends is a plus
- Should be highly motivated and skilled at problem solving and time management
- Part of an international team with opportunities to travel
- Beautiful, newly renovated office in the center of Munich
- Computer setup of your choice (Windows or Mac)
- Flexible hours
- Unlimited coffee, tea and fresh fruit
- Catered lunch on Fridays