Senior Software Engineer, Stream Deck (m/f/d)
The Elgato Stream Deck is the premier control device for the majority of the world’s most popular streamers and online content creators. We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our Stream Deck core development team. In this position you will use your creativity, ingenuity, and full skill set to contribute directly to the industry leading software that powers Stream Deck and the SDK used by our 3rd party plugin developers.
Elgato is the brand of choice for video production technology among content creators on all platforms. If you’ve watched live gaming or any streaming content on YouTube or Twitch, chances are we helped make it shine. Our mission is to empower content creators everywhere. Be part of the team that makes this happen.
In 2018, Elgato was acquired by Corsair, a provider of high-performance PCs and peripherals. Over the last three decades Corsair has cemented its leadership position in its key markets and continues to grow rapidly. As a semi-autonomous division of Corsair, Elgato has engineering offices in Munich and Mönchengladbach in Germany, and in California, and we distribute our products in over eighty countries around the globe.
Elgato’s award winning product range combines cutting edge technologies with industry leading industrial design and user experiences to deliver an unparalleled level of performance to customers. Our focus is always on simplicity and enabling the best possible workflow for content creators.
What you’ll be working on:
- Your main objective as Senior Software Engineer, Stream Deck, is the development of cross-platform macOS and Windows desktop applications in C++
- You will use the Qt framework to abstract platform dependent functions such as the UI
- You can work throughout the entire software stack from hardware support to user interface
- You can work on the core application, the integrated web host, and the fusion of them both
- You may make improvements to the Stream Deck SDK to empower future plugins
- Integrate new Stream Deck devices into our ecosystem
- Contribute to products that are highly loved by our customers and share in their delight at your work
What we’re looking for:
- University degree in computer science, software engineering, or equivalent education or professional experience
- Strong drive to write clean code based around architectural magnificence
- Interest in Elgato products, being a user of Stream Deck is a plus
- Fluency in both written and spoken English; German skills are an advantage.
- Experience developing software on macOS or Windows
- Experience with programming Qt Widgets
What we offer you:
- Flexible working hours and a friendly, positive working environment.
- A focus on personal development and training in any relevant discipline.
- Modern and comfortable offices in the center of Munich and Mönchengladbach.
- Quarterly profit share bonus.
- Discounts on Elgato, Corsair, Origin, and Scuf Gaming products.
- Great coffee on tap, drinks, fruit, catered team lunch on Fridays and discounted lunch vouchers on other days.