- Satellite TV on every tablet, smartphone, computer and SAT>IP receiver in your home
- Easy setup with iPad, iPhone or Android
- HD channels also available on tablets and smartphones thanks to hardware transcoding
- EyeTV Netstream 4Sat makes satellite TV simply part of your home network
- Watch and record up to 4 channels simultaneously
Satellite TV on every screen.
With EyeTV Netstream 4Sat, satellite TV loses its restrictions at last: no longer stuck in a socket wired into the wall, you can now easily record a second channel, watch another program in a different room or enjoy football in the garden. Enjoy HD-quality satellite TV on any screen in your home – whether on a tablet, smartphone, computer or TV receiver.
Satellite TV without cables.
Forget about cabling – EyeTV Netstream 4Sat makes satellite TV simply part of your home network. Your devices can receive satellite TV over your existing Wi-Fi network – anywhere in your home and even on your patio or in your garden.
Satellite TV the easy way.Setting up EyeTV Netstream 4Sat is a breeze: connect it up, install the app, enjoy. You can even skip the tedious channel scan with your tablet or smartphone on popular providers such as ASTRA – plus, all of your devices find the TV signal completely automatically.
Satellite TV at your fingertips.EyeTV Netstream 4Sat includes free apps for iPad, iPhone & iPod touch, Kindle Fire as well as Android smartphones and tablets. Enjoy live TV in no time at all, pause the program you’re watching, and record the highlights really easily. You don’t need to deal with the technical side of things either: the app even takes care of complex functions such as LNB and DiSEqC control in the background.
Satellite TV in HD.
The latest tablets and smartphones are packed with pixels – even on small screens with Retina or full-HD resolutions, HD channels look really impressive thanks to their much greater picture quality. Thanks to automatic hardware transcoding, EyeTV Netstream 4Sat brings HD channels directly to your tablet or smartphone for the first time – without overloading your home network or mobile device.
Satellite TV for everyone.
With 4 receivers, everyone in your home can watch their favourite program with EyeTV Netstream 4Sat. Almost everything with a display becomes a TV: besides apps for iPad, iPhone, Kindle Fire, and Android, EyeTV Netstream 4Sat also includes the award-winning EyeTV software for your Mac as well as THC for Windows. Your normal TV won’t be left out of the action either: thanks to the SAT>IP standard, your big screen, when equipped with one of the many certified HD receivers available, will also be part of your new intelligent TV network.
- Satellite dish with digital universal LNB or DiSEqC multiswitch (not included)
- 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (802.11n for Wi-Fi)
- iPad Air, iPad (iPad 2 or later), iPad mini, iPhone (iPhone 4 or later) or iPod touch (5th generation); with iOS 7.0.4 or later
- Amazon: Kindle Fire (2nd generation), Kindle Fire HD
- Google: Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10
- HTC: One S, One X
- Samsung Galaxy: Note, Note II, Note 3, S II, S III, S4, S III mini, S4 Mini, Tab 2, Tab 3 8.0
EyeTV Netstream 4Sat requires an Android device with a 1 GHz or faster dual-core ARM CPU and Android 4.0.3 (“Ice Cream Sandwich”) or later. Playback of MPEG-4/H.264 video requires a processor with NEON support (e.g. Tegra3).
- OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Windows 7 or later, 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo (or comparable), sound card
- SAT>IP-certified receiver
- For initial setup of EyeTV Netstream 4Sat, an iOS or Android device is required.
- Encrypted channels are not supported on tablets, smartphones and computers. Some SAT>IP receivers support encrypted channels: please ask the manufacturer of your receiver for further information.
- Performance may be limited by network bandwidth. 802.11n network required for wireless streaming.
- DVB-S, DVB-S2
- Digital Universal LNB: Single, Twin/Dual, Quad or Quattro
- Integrated multiswitch
- DiSEqC 1.0
- Satellite inputs (4): F connector for RG-6/U coaxial satellite cable
- Network: RJ45 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet
- Power: DC 12V 3A
Dimensions & Weight
- Dimensions: 25 x 12.6 x 4.1 cm
- Weight: 806 g
- Suitable for wall mounting
- EyeTV Netstream 4Sat DVB-S2 Network Tuner with Hardware Transcoding
- Ethernet cable
- Power supply
- Quick Start Guide
"The apps for both Android and iOS are what we'd expect from Elgato. The interface is lovely and the apps are brilliantly designed."
(Ian Morris, Pocket-lint)
"If you have a satellite dish or can accommodate one and wish to dovetail your media with your computer network then Elgato’s Netstream 4Sat is a complete delight. Performance, styling and build quality are all first-class, and being able to record four different HDTV channels, or simultaneously view on desktop PCs, laptops, tablets and smartphones, is worth every penny of the asking price."
Elgato EyeTV Netstream 4Sat review: DVB-S2 HD TV Tuner (David Denyer, www.macworld.co.uk)
"Want satellite TV on your tablets and smartphones? Then the Elgato EyeTV might just be the answer."
(Martin Pipe, What Satellite & Digital TV)